Key Account Manager(s)
We are looking for Key Account Managers to join our team. Do you have a strong track record in sales, excellent business development skills and a solid technical understanding? Then this position might be something for you.
We are looking for Key Account Managers to be based in Germany, UK, Sweden and in the US.
About the position
- Lead sales processes with prospects from start to finish
- Work closely with partners in our ecosystem
- Generate and follow up leads through our digital sales and marketing tools, through events and direct contacts
- Conduct telephone meetings and physical meetings, where you will often collaborate with our presales experts who can supplement you with deeper technical knowledge about our products.
- Work to maintain good long-term customer relationships and collaborations
- Write quotes and negotiate agreements
Profile - Must have
- Strong track record of complex system and software sales
- Very strong business development skills
- A solid technical understanding
- Good presentation skills that can come in handy during public conferences and seminars
- Previous experience with digital sales tools
- Can speak and write freely in English
- Being fluent in German is mandatory for the position in Germany
- Sees himself as a team player who enjoys freedom under responsibility.
It’s an extra bonus if you have
- A strong network in relevant segments of the market
- A good technical knowledge of embedded systems, microprocessors, sensor technology, and artificial intelligence
Please note that we will start our recruitment process for this position in November (2019).
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org