February release of IMAGIMOB Studio
We just released IMAGIMOB Studio v. 4.5, which brings you new preview tabs, as well as some bug fixes.
When executing a graph in Graph UX, the resulting timeline opens in a preview tab. When executing the same graph multiple times, an existing preview tab will be reused to minimize the number of opened tabs. To prevent a timeline from being overwritten, use the "Keep Open" button on the preview tab.
Bug fixes and other improvements
This release includes several bug fixes and stability improvements, including:
- Fixed an issue that prevented sessions saved from data collection via serial capture or local microphone (Graph UX) from being importable into classic IMAGIMOB Studio projects.
- Stability improvements of graph execution in Graph UX.
- ML Assisted labeling improvements (Classic IMAGIMOB Studio projects):
- You are now able to use models that contain custom units for ML Assisted labeling.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the data track not being found when the track name and track file name did not match.
- Improvements to the timeline view.
- Less overhead when downloading starter projects.
Read more in the Release Notes.