Imagimob will exhibit at Embedded World 2022, that will be held in Nuremburg, Germany on June 21-23 2022. You will find us in Booth 4-133.
We will have the following on display:
A number of real, physical products that use tinyML
1) Gesture-controlled earbuds (developed together with Acconeer and OSM Group)
2) The Bellpal watch with fall detection for the elderly
3) The safety vest from Swanholm Technology
A number of demos together with our partners
1) Fall detection and gesture control based on radar sensors from Texas Instruments
2) Recognition of handwriting based on Renesas touch sensors and MCU's
3) Fall detection application developed in Imagimob AI platform for Syntiant's NDP120. The NDP120 has a very large neural network capacity which allows multiple models to run simultaneously with industry leading benchmark Inference results as demonstrated at ML Commons with 10-50x lower latency and 10-50x lower energy than competing processors.
4) Keyword spotter application developed in Imagimob AI for the Synaptics DBM10L. The DBM10L is an ultra-low-power, small-form-factor, cost-effective machine learning (ML) SoC based on a digital signal processor (DSP) and neural network (NN) engine, both optimized for voice and sensor processing.
5) Keyword spotter that runs on a STMicroelectronics Sensortile
6) Integration between Imagimob AI and IAR Embedded Workbench
Demo of the new release of Imagimob AI
The new release (June 2022) includes improved features for deep learning anomaly detection using autoencoders and many other features.
Contact us on email@example.com to set up a meeting.
This article is an introduction to Sound Event Detection (SE...